[Zope-dev] Summary of today's developer meeting

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Mar 5 04:22:57 EST 2010

Hi,

On 03/05/2010 02:56 AM, Baiju M wrote:
> Hi Sebastien,
>
> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:47 AM, Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The current state of nightly builds is a bit untidy. According to
>>> http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/buildbots.html there's four buildbot
>>> installations with various scopes. The last two in this listing are currently
>>> non-functional.
>>
>> The new URL is :
>> http://bluebream.buildbot.securactive.org/
>
> Thanks for setting up Buildbot for BB.  Can you please co-ordinate
> with Christophe Combelles, he already setup a Buildbot for BB:
> http://zope3.afpy.org/buildbot/waterfall (I have CC'ed him here)
>
>> Baiju : Do you want another Buildbots? (za = zopeproject, com =
>> community, ztk = Zope TollKit, bb = BlueBream).
>
> A single build master as you organized looks good.
>
> Do we need multiple masters located at different servers ?
> What I really needed is more slaves.  We need to find volunteers
> to provide Windows slaves (both 32bit & 64bit)

I'm currently making the ZTK documentation a point where all the efforts
at least get listed so we see who takes care of what. I'm not pressing a
single master so we get better coverage because more people can directly
influence their setups. For now that probably makes the best out of that
energy. :)

With the overview you should be able to talk to the maintainers of those
buildbots and ask them whether they can help you. Enfold seems to be
happy to provide Windows environments generally. I also noticed that the
health agency runs Windows tests.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com