[Zope-dev] Agenda for today's IRC meeting (3pm UTC on #zope)
ct at gocept.com
Tue Mar 9 07:48:18 EST 2010
(gmane seems to be stuck, so maybe this ends up being send twice...)
continuing the experiment of weekly meetings, here's the reminder for
today's meeting including the proposed agenda.
Time and place is, again, 3pm UTC at #zope at freenode.
If you'd like to review last week's summary, please check here:
These are agenda items compiled from last weeks summary and input from
- Test runners / nightly builds (10 minutes)
- Volunteer for coordinating automated builds
- Towards a list of projects/platforms/etc. we want guaranteed builds
- Access to Windows (2003) build machines for developers (Baiju M.)
- Towards a ZTK release (10 minutes)
- What is needed for a release?
- Who's the release manager?
- Can we ensure building Windows binaries?
- Bug tracking / working on bugs regularly (5 minutes)
- Wrap-up (5 minutes)
These items are currently tracked on the horizon: we won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:
- How do we deal with proposed API changes and Python 3 compatibility?
- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris
Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com
gocept gmbh & co. kg · forsterstraße 29 · 06112 halle (saale) · germany
http://gocept.com · tel +49 345 1229889 0 · fax +49 345 1229889 1
Zope and Plone consulting and development
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3830 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
Url : http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/attachments/20100309/74b0027b/attachment.bin
More information about the Zope-Dev