[Zope-dev] Agenda for today's IRC meeting (3pm UTC on #zope)

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Mar 9 07:48:18 EST 2010

(gmane seems to be stuck, so maybe this ends up being send twice...)

Hi,

continuing the experiment of weekly meetings, here's the reminder for
today's meeting including the proposed agenda.

Time and place is, again, 3pm UTC at #zope at freenode.

If you'd like to review last week's summary, please check here:
https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/attachments/20100302/60a8224d/attachment.txt

Agenda
------

These are agenda items compiled from last weeks summary and input from
the community:

- Test runners / nightly builds (10 minutes)
  - Volunteer for coordinating automated builds
  - Towards a list of projects/platforms/etc. we want guaranteed builds
    for
  - Access to Windows (2003) build machines for developers (Baiju M.)

- Towards a ZTK release (10 minutes)
  - What is needed for a release?
  - Who's the release manager?
  - Can we ensure building Windows binaries?

- Bug tracking / working on bugs regularly (5 minutes)

- Wrap-up (5 minutes)

Horizon
-------

These items are currently tracked on the horizon: we won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:

- How do we deal with proposed API changes and Python 3 compatibility?
  (Lennart Regebro)

- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
  maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris
  McDonough)

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com