[Zope-dev] Agenda for today's IRC meeting (3pm UTC on #zope)

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Thu Mar 18 04:23:47 EDT 2010

On 16/03/10 14:28, Christian Theune wrote:

<snip>

> Horizon
> -------
>
> These items are currently tracked on the horizon. We won't discuss them
> at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:
>
> - Test runners / nightly builds
>    - Volunteer for coordinating automated builds
>    - Towards a list of projects/platforms/etc. we want guaranteed builds
>      for
>    - Automatic binary egg builds for Windows
>    - Access to Windows (2003) build machines for developers (Baiju M.)
>
> - Bug tracking / working on bugs regularly
>
> - How do we deal with proposed API changes and Python 3 compatibility?
>    (Lennart Regebro)
>
> - Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
>    maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris
>    McDonough)
>
> Hope to see you in about 90 minutes,
> Christian

As far as I know, Zope 2 has no release manager since Andreas retired
after so many years of hard work.

I think there is a need for a new release manager.

Is that question part of the horizon of the IRC meetings ?
Or is it processed elsewhere ?

Thanks for taking the time of leading those meetings.

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be