[Zope-dev] Hanno, please update the ZTK

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:17:46 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 13:22, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> Sorry, my mistake. I meant the ZTK release manage group, not the now
>> defunct ZTK steering group,

Well, if it's defunct or not is up to the members of the steering
group. The steering group created itself, and may disband itself if it
so wishes. It has all the right in the world to continue existing,
even if the idea is that the ZTK oversight will be done by the release
manager team instead.

> If it's defunct someone better update the documentation.

The creation of the release manager team was only recently concluded.
To expect zope process documentation to update quickly is unrealistic.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64