[Zope-dev] IRC Meeting Today at 15:00 UTC

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Tue May 4 08:24:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

can't see Theuni anywhere so I thought I'd do the honours - the meeting
will be on #zope in just over two-and-a-half hours.

Not sure about the Agenda but I think there is some KGS to be carried over
 from last week and possibly some of the very recent ZTK discussions need
formalising so the following is just a suggestion,

Agenda
------

- KGS status
- Windows builds
- ZTK status
- Python 3 status
- Deprecating Python < 2.5

Ongoing issues
--------------

Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We just
need to follow up on them eventually.

- Bug tracking
   - Monitoring tracker status (Charlie Clark, ctheune)

- Towards a ZTK release
   - Establishing ZTK release engineering team (Z2, grok, BB)
   - Documentation
   - Release scope

- Test runners / nightly builds
     - Windows machines

- Meta
   - How to organize open issues in the long run (Blueprints?
     Other tool? Continue text files?)
   - Find second person to run the weekly meetings

Horizon
-------

These items are currently tracked on the horizon. We won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:

- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
   maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris
   McDonough)

--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director