[Zope-dev] pypi access for zope.app.authentication and zope.password

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed May 26 02:32:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

Could someone grant me pypi access to zope.app.authentication and
zope.password?

My pypi username is "jw".

For compatibility reasons the upcoming Grok-1.0.x bugfix release cannot
jump to a newer zope.app.authentication version, but I'd still like to
add support for the SSHA password manager.

My plan is to backport the SSHA password manager to the
zope.app.authentication 3.4 branch and make a 3.4.5 release (I realize
this is not really a bugfix, but adding features to a x.y.Z release but
I think (hope) that's ok for now).

Coincidentally I found a bug[1] in the SSHA password manager that I'd
like to fix and release to make this pw manager actually useful. Could
someone grant me pypi access for this package too?

Unless there're objections of course...

thanks and regards,
jw

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.devel/24473