[Zope-dev] z3c.recipe.tag: ignore imports as tags

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Fri May 28 11:56:14 EDT 2010

* Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> [2010-05-28 09:31]:
> I just noticed that running ctags-exuberant with the option
> '--python-kinds=-i' improves the usefulness of the vi tag file for me a lot.

Note that this feature was introduced in exuberant ctags version 5.8,
which may or may not be included in your favourite distribution yet
(Gentoo, for example is still at 5.7, as is Debian stable; Ubuntu has
been more progressive in updating this package).
However, on older versions the invocation you mention only seems to
provoke a warning, so that's probably fine.

Wolfgang