[Zope-dev] Zope 2.13.0 final released

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Fri Nov 5 12:42:29 EDT 2010

On behalf of the Zope 2 developers community I am pleased to announce
the official release of Zope 2.13.0.

Major changes:

- Supports Python 2.6 and 2.7
- Includes ZODB 3.10 - which adds multi-threading to the ZEO server
- Contains WSGI support
- Ships with the Zope Toolkit 1.0
- A number of performance improvements in ZCatalog
- lots of other smaller fixes and features

For more details, check: http://docs.zope.org/zope2/releases/2.13/WHATSNEW.html
Release notes: http://docs.zope.org/zope2/releases/2.13/CHANGES.html

If you have found a bug, please report it on Launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/

I would like to thank all people having contributed to this release.
Special thanks to Tres Seaver for bringing WSGI support to Zope 2,
Jens Vagelpohl for his tireless bug-fixing efforts and Yvo Schubbe for
testing the pre-releases against CMF and helping out with bug fixes
and some new features.

Hanno Schlichting
Zope 2 Release Manager