[Zope-dev] winbot tests now a LOT of packages

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 08:33:46 EST 2010

Hello,

http://winbot.zope.org will now test the trunk of all the packages
listed here:
svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.wineggbuilder/trunk/project-list.cfg
It's a bit lazy, tests will kick in after some 10 minutes the tree is
stable. No nightlies (yet?) -- I'm afraid all test won't fit into 24 hours.

If anyone wants more packages tested, update the list and drop me a
mail.
--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                          mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
The society that scorns excellence in plumbing because plumbing is a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an exalted activity will have neither good plumbing nor good philosophy. Neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water.