[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 42 OK, 8 Failed

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Oct 7 05:22:32 EDT 2010

On 10/7/10 11:09 , Patrick Gerken wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:50, Wichert Akkerman<wichert at wiggy.net>  wrote:
>> On 10/7/10 08:52 , Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>>> For me personally the value has dropped so far that I am mostly ignoring
>>> those emails. They are hard to parse to begin with and there are just
>>> too many buildbot entries.
>>
>> Likewise. I've redirected all test-mails to /dev/null for a long time.
>
> Which projects do you not want to see in this summary mail?

Perhaps more important is brevity. If the mail was a simple thing with a
maximum of 15 lines or so where you can immediately see if something is
wrong or not it would be much better. Something like:

PROBLEMS
========

ZTK 1.0/python2.4: win32 5 errors, 2 failures
GROK 1.1/python2.6: linux 2 errors

and simply don't list things that do not have problems.

Wichert.