[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 42 OK, 8 Failed

yuppie y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Oct 7 05:50:59 EDT 2010

Hi!

Patrick Gerken wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:50, Wichert Akkerman<wichert at wiggy.net>  wrote:
>> On 10/7/10 08:52 , Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
>>> For me personally the value has dropped so far that I am mostly ignoring
>>> those emails. They are hard to parse to begin with and there are just
>>> too many buildbot entries.
>>
>> Likewise. I've redirected all test-mails to /dev/null for a long time.
>
> Which projects do you not want to see in this summary mail?

I think we can distinguish two categories of tests:

1.) Tests that are expected to run without failures. If one of these
tests fails, that's a regression that needs to be fixed immediately.

2.) Tests that frequently fail. These show issues that need to be
resolved in the long run.

I only want to see the first category in the summary mail. The second
category just produces noise on the list and makes it hard to recognize
failures in the first category.

Cheers,

	Yuppie