[Zope-dev] Moving concrete IAuthenticatorPlugin implementations to zope.pluggableauth

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:05:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

A while ago zope.pluggable split off reusable components from
zope.app.authentication. The concrete IAuthenticatorPlugin
implementations (principalfolder and groupfolder) however, were left in
zope.app.authentication.

I think it makes sense to move these IAuthenticatorPlugin
implementations to zope.pluggableauth.plugins as well, leaving backwards
compatibility imports and the browser code in zope.app.authentication.

For both packages I created branches [1][2] for working on this. I moved
the components and made sure the tests pass again.

If there're no objections I'd like to merge these branches to the
respective trunks and eventually release zope.pluggableauth 1.1.0 and
zope.app.authentication 3.9.0.

kind regards, jw

[1]
http://svn.zope.org/zope.pluggableauth/branches/jw-authenticator-plugins/