[Zope-dev] Zope 2.13 - release candidate blockers

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Sun Oct 17 10:10:54 EDT 2010

Hi.

With the release of both a final ZODB 3.10 and the ZTK 1.0, we are
good to go on a release candidate for Zope 2.13.

There's currently two bugs I consider blockers for the release candidate:

- zopectl start - doen't work (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/628448)
- Zope2 egg is not available in index
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/653546)

I will take care of the egg in index problem.

If anyone has time to look into the zopectl problem, that would be
much appreciated. Once this problem is solved I'll release a rc1 and
if no problems are found a final release a week after.

Cheers,
Hanno