[Zope-dev] My plans for bug day: zope.i18n

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Oct 19 13:14:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

I looked around for tasks to handle during the next bug day and I think
I'll pick up some zope.i18n bugs.

Here's what I found:

#592753 - The module level translate function kills the mapping that is
passed in if the message is a message object. I'm not sure what the
exact expectation is: either replace or update the mapping that's on the
message object already. If anyone has an idea, I'd like to hear it.
Otherwise I'll dig around the code a bit

#161985 seems to be a duplicate of #567482. Is it?

#615821 the package's documentation needs to be turned Sphinx style. I
think I'd like to help with that. I think Tres' did provide a summary of
what to do somewhere. Does someone know from the top of his head?

#611746 where a regular expression seems to not match exactly what it
should. I think I'll look into that if I have time left on the bug day.
Does anyone have an opinion on this?

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com