[Zope-dev] Developer meeting next Tuesday at 15:00 UTC

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:12:48 EDT 2010

Hello Christian,

What about that looking for the silver bullet-ish UML-ish something?
Tho I guess busy days continue for me again next week...

CT> Hi,

CT> for next week's meeting (#zope on freenode, as always) I propose to hear
CT> from the PloneConf, check with the summit goals, and follow up on the
CT> bicycle toolkit again (Charlie, you coming?)

CT> Christian

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
If you wants to get elected president, you've got to think up some memorable homily so school kids can be pestered into memorizin' it, even if they don't know what it means.  -  Walt Kelly