[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 58 OK, 8 Failed

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Mon Sep 13 16:12:40 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:

> Fails in 'bin/buildout' due to a version clash on zope.app.appsetup:
>
> I thought Hanno had fixed this issue already.
>
> Same failure.

> I thought Hanno fixed this failure in the zope.schema tests under Python
> 2.4 yesterday.

All of these should be fixed already. They show up in the reports
because of "timing issues". The failing builds are all from Sunday
morning (European time). I only fixed the code during the afternoon on
Sunday. Still the report only notified us of these builds on Monday.

It would be good for someone to figure out when exactly those
different builds run and make sure the summary is posted at a sensible
time. It seems we currently have one day of delay in some of these
reports.

Hanno