[Zope-dev] Recursive search of dependencies in z3c.autoinclude

Cykooz cykooz at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:28:28 EDT 2011

Hi,
I release z3c.autoinclude with a lot of attributes for directives
"includeDependencies" and "includeDependenciesOverrides".
Mercurial repository with my fork -
https://bitbucket.org/cykooz/z3c.autoinclude.

Recursive search of dependencies
--------------------------------

 <includeDependencies package="." recursive="True" />

This looks up and includes all respective ZCML files of packages you
declared to depend on in setup.py.
This works recursive so that if packages in your setup.py depend on
others the latters are looked up too
and so on (and everything in the right order).

Disabling autoinclude some packages
-----------------------------------

 <includeDependencies
   package="."
   recursive="True"
   ignore="zope.app.zcmlfiles ice.control"
 />

This not include packages `zope.app.zcmlfiles` and `ice.control`, but
include their dependencies.

TODO:
* Add ability for create "autoconfigure.zcml" file for decrease startup time.

PS:
I would be glad if my changes will merge with main branch.