[Zope-dev] web sites are keep crashing

Babylakshmi Muthusamy babylakshmimani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:34:10 EDT 2011

Hi AJ,

Thank you for your reply. I checked the error logs and found that site is
showing proxy error rather than showing 'site error' where there were
programmatic bugs.

In the error log below, there is a image file missing. This breaks the site
and shows 502 proxy error.

I would like to know whether we can change the proxy error to site error
which wont affect the uptime of the site.

Thanks,
Babylakshmi
-----
2011-08-24T18:48:25 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://www.plasmaproteomedatabase.org/molecule_page
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 144, in __call__
   - <DTMLMethod at /sites/PPD_new/molecule_page>
   - Physical Path: /sites/PPD_new/molecule_page
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 196, in eval
   - __traceback_info__: Fetch_Graph
  Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 225, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: (('HPRD_00981', 'HPRD_00981_2'), {}, None)
  Module
/usr/local/zope/ZoPe/lib/python/Products/PPD/Extensions/Fetch_Graph.py, line
87, in Fetch_Graph
  Module
/usr/local/zope/ZoPe/lib/python/Products/PPD/Extensions/Fetch_Graph.py, line
349, in Make_Graph
  Module PIL.Image, line 1717, in open
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/usr/local/zope/PPD/architecture/domains/IL4.png'
----