[Zope-dev] z3c.formjs widgetselector customization

Simon Elbaz elbazsimon9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:08:06 EST 2011

Hi,
I use z3c.formjs in a project and would like to customize the selector id
used into jsaction.handler for form field.
Since the z3c.formui templates add "-row" suffix to the widget id, I need
also to add the "-row" suffix to the selector id in the event handler.

Here is the code in jsaction.py:

      # Step 1: Get the handler.
      handlers = widget.form.jshandlers.getHandlers(widget.field)
      # Step 2: Create a selector.
      selector_cls = queryUtility(interfaces.IWidgetSelector)
      if selector_cls is None:
          selector = WidgetSelector(widget)
      else:
          selector = selector_cls(widget)

If it is a good idea, how could I apply it to svn repository ?

Thx,
Simon