[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 71 OK, 16 Failed

Simon Elbaz elbazsimon9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 18:38:10 EST 2011

On windows, after installing python 2.6.6 (
http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.6.6/python-2.6.6.msi), the compilation
ends ok with the following dos commands:

set PATH=c:\Python26;%PATH%
cd /path/to/z3c.form-2.4.2
python.exe bootstrap.py
bin\buildout.exe

After that, running bin\test.exe ends with:
  Ran 75 tests with 1 failures and 19 errors in 30.907 seconds.
Tearing down left over layers:
  Tear down zope.testrunner.layer.UnitTests in 0.000 seconds.

Simon