[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 81 OK, 9 Failed, 2 Unknown

Gediminas Paulauskas menesis at pov.lt
Mon Jan 31 13:15:21 EST 2011

2011/1/31 Marius Gedminas <marius at gedmin.as>:
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:58:05PM +0100, Zope Tests Summarizer wrote:
>> Test failures
>> -------------
>>
>> Subject: FAILED : Zope 3.4 Known Good Set / py2.4-64bit-linux
>> From: buildbot at pov.lt
>> Date: Sun Jan 30 21:11:27 EST 2011
>>
>> Subject: FAILED : Zope 3.4 Known Good Set / py2.5-64bit-linux
>> From: buildbot at pov.lt
>> Date: Sun Jan 30 22:10:42 EST 2011
>
> These started happening because we upgraded virtualenv on that box (from
> 1.3.3 to 1.4.5).  I can't downgrade because a different buildbot
> slave (for our internal product) needs the new virtualenv.

I have added a --setuptools option to virtualenv to get the old
behaviour back (not print install_dir like distribute does). This will
make the test pass tomorrow.

> Ideally I'd like to fix zc.zope3recipes to work with modern tool
> versions, if I can find the time.

I checked zc.zope3recipes, and even in trunk tests fail when either
zc.buildout >= 1.5 or distribute is used.

Only the tests need to be changed, they check too much of output of buildout.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas