[Zope-dev] direction

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sun Jul 3 12:10:48 EDT 2011

On 2011-7-3 17:48, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> FWIW, we have a high-performance, high-load application in production on
> Plone 4 with collective.beaker relying heavily on sessions, and I'm not
> aware of any problems with it. We use the memcached backend across two
> physical servers and a large number of Zope clients.

In my experience it depends highly on the memcache client library you
use with beaker. With some the results are disastrous, with other it is
stable. Where possible I have switched to cookie-based sessions to
prevent stability problems.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.