[Zope-dev] direction

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 08:26:54 EDT 2011

On 4 July 2011 13:04, Leonardo Rochael Almeida <leorochael at gmail.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, if we could get the ZTK version of this working
> (the one that used /++vh-host and /++vh-root url segments) I think it
> should be ok, and we could get rid of VHM completely.

The BlueBream URL syntax is no better than the existing VHM syntax, it
makes for insanely complex proxy configs. The repoze.vhm approach of
using headers is much, much simpler. However we choose to integrate it
(whether as middleware or some other way,) lets at least use the
simple approach of setting headers or hard coding in paste/whatever
config.

Laurence