[Zope-dev] zc.recipe.testrunner 1.4.0 no longer supports environment option?

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Sat Jul 30 04:31:40 EDT 2011

Am 29.07.2011 um 16:06 schrieb Sebastien Douche:
> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 14:00, Michael Howitz <mh at gocept.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
>> I have a test section in buildout (version 1.5.2) which uses the environment option to get os.environ configs into the test script.
>> But the environment configuration does not show up in the generated script.
>>
>> The recipe I use is zc.recipe.testrunner 1.4.0 and Python 2.5 (virtualenv).
>
> Any news on this bug?

Sadly no. Not even a bugtracker. (Nag Gary Poster about it [1].)

> We're upgrading to Buildout 1.5.2 /
> z3c.recipe.scripts to use eggs from system site-packages,
> Infortunately, we use environment variables (we create a local
> postgresql).

I personally use collective.xmltestreport [2] version 1.2.1 which is a fork of zc.recipe.testrunner to support xml output.
Although I do not need this xml feature, at least using environments works there even together with buildout 1.5.2.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/zc.recipe.testrunner
[2] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.xmltestreport

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany