[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 9, OK: 72

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Sun Jun 5 14:57:39 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:24 PM, Hanno Schlichting <hanno at hannosch.eu> wrote:
> Or to get the issue quicker:
>
> $ bin/alltests -s Acquisition -t test_mixed_explicit_and_explicit
> Running zope.testrunner.layer.UnitTests tests:
>  Set up zope.testrunner.layer.UnitTests in 0.000 seconds.
> Segmentation fault
>
> I haven't yet tried to debug the problem itself.

Here's some more info:

The last successful build was #256 on Wed Apr 27 02:06:59 2011 which
build revision 121465
The first failing build was #257 on Wed Apr 27 15:19:46 2011 which
build revision 121473

Looking at the SVN changelog of Zope trunk, there were changes in
r121460 and r121502.

So the two builds used the exact same code, but still produced a
different result. So it must be a change in the config of the
buildslave that triggered this. There's no Python 2.7 release anywhere
close to April this year, so I'm pretty sure both builds used the same
Python 2.7.1.

What caused the failure is a mystery to me.

Hanno