[Zope-dev] Anyone want to do Google Summer of code mentoring for PSF?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun Mar 20 09:31:05 EDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
> Getting ZCA/ZTK to run on PyPy is probably easier, and actually more
> useful. Maybe someone would want to mentor that?

This is another porting project.  If I was a student, I wouldn't find it very
interesting to port some code I hadn't written and probably don't
understand from
one platform to another.  (My earlier comment on py2k->py3k porting wasn't meant
as a dig against py3k bit rather to say that I didn't think porting
projects would
be very interesting.)

Jim

--