[Zope-dev] Anyone want to do Google Summer of code mentoring for PSF?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:27:55 EDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 01:06, Stephan Richter
<srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Saturday, March 19, 2011, Lennart Regebro wrote:
>> Getting ZCA/ZTK to run on PyPy is probably easier, and actually more
>> useful. Maybe someone would want to mentor that?
>
> While I would mentor someone wanting to do such a project, I would be much
> more interested in seeing a working WebOb to zope.publisher bridge. I know
> Jim(?) has done some initial work on that. I think it would make an
> interesting PSF project, since it encourages more reusability across the
> Python Web dev community.
>
> So I'll sign up as a Zope team member.

Cool. But it turns out we need three to make a team (see
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHh3WFNGYzkyWWE0ZjM1eFFoUUVGWmc6MQ),
and we only really have one. :-) I guess I could take a bullet for the
team too, but that still makes only two. Maybe next year. :-)

//Lennart