[Zope-dev] New test summarizer format (was: We need to get the board green)

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Thu Mar 24 05:51:44 EDT 2011

Hello,

* Adam GROSZER <agroszer at gmail.com> [2011-03-23 08:45]:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:43:26 +0100 you wrote:
> > On a tangentially-related note, what happened to the proposed new
> > summarizer formatting? Half a year ago (or whenever), I got the
> > impression it was going to be ready "in a few days", but it seems it
> > never happened. What is needed to get this switched?
>
> You mind walking over to Theuni and asking him? ;-)

Oh. Right. Sure.

*walks over and back*

So. Theuni says, the code[1] (based on the current aggregator script)
is probably pretty much ready for deployment. This is a script to be
run by cron that scrapes the HTML list archives of the zope-test list.
I haven't looked at it yet, so I don't know how ready "probably pretty
much" actually means.

If I understood this correctly, the current aggregator runs courtesy
of Stephan Holek. I guess it would be a good idea to get this
somewhere closer to the Zope Foundation, so I'd rather we work
something out with Jens Vagelpohl how/where to run this than throw it
up on one of our boxes here at gocept.

Adam, do you want to tackle this? Otherwise, I can do it, but I don't
know when I get enough round toits to make it happen.

Wolfgang

[1] http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/browser/Sandbox/ctheune/testsummarizer

Wolfgang Schnerring · ws at gocept.com