[Zope-dev] New test summarizer format

Adam GROSZER agroszer.ll at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:15:03 EDT 2011

Hello,

On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:51:44 +0100 you wrote:

> Hello,
>
> * Adam GROSZER<agroszer at gmail.com>  [2011-03-23 08:45]:
>> On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:43:26 +0100 you wrote:
>>> On a tangentially-related note, what happened to the proposed new
>>> summarizer formatting? Half a year ago (or whenever), I got the
>>> impression it was going to be ready "in a few days", but it seems it
>>> never happened. What is needed to get this switched?
>>
>> You mind walking over to Theuni and asking him? ;-)
>
> Oh. Right. Sure.
>
> *walks over and back*
>
> So. Theuni says, the code[1] (based on the current aggregator script)
> is probably pretty much ready for deployment. This is a script to be
> run by cron that scrapes the HTML list archives of the zope-test list.
> I haven't looked at it yet, so I don't know how ready "probably pretty
> much" actually means.
>
> If I understood this correctly, the current aggregator runs courtesy
> of Stephan Holek. I guess it would be a good idea to get this
> somewhere closer to the Zope Foundation, so I'd rather we work
> something out with Jens Vagelpohl how/where to run this than throw it
> up on one of our boxes here at gocept.
>
> Adam, do you want to tackle this? Otherwise, I can do it, but I don't
> know when I get enough round toits to make it happen.
>
> Wolfgang
>
> [1] http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/browser/Sandbox/ctheune/testsummarizer

I'm rather busy nowadays.
But it seems like it's about bugging Stephan Holek to stop the current
one and bugging Jens to start the new one, or? Unless the script is broken.

Could you run that script -- worst case we'll have 2 mails for a day --
for testing? Seems like it has the settings for gocept and I don't
really have an SMTP server here handy.

--
Best regards,
  Adam GROSZER