[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 109 OK, 24 Failed, 4 Unknown

Gediminas Paulauskas menesis at pov.lt
Thu Mar 31 05:15:49 EDT 2011

2011/3/23 Laurence Rowe <l at lrowe.co.uk>:
> On 23 March 2011 14:43, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
>> Multiple 'Content-Length' headers is definitely a Bad Thing.  I filed a
>> bug, which Mark Ramm has promised to escalate:
>>
>>  https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/ticket/18486
>>
>> I have a patch for setuptools which works around it:
>>
>>  http://bugs.python.org/setuptools/issue123
>>
>> I'm not sure how to work around the issue at the moment.
>
> I always add the following to my buildout.cfg to avoid problems with
> random third party servers:
>
> allow-hosts =
>    *.python.org
>    *.plone.org
>    launchpad.net
>
> (launchpad.net is there only for mocker which does not have a pypi release).

I have added the following sites to allow-hosts for SchoolTool, that
needs Sphinx, Pygments, PIL, reportlab, pyPdf, Paste.

allow-hosts =
    buildout.org
    code.google.com
    effbot.org
    *.googlecode.com
    pybrary.net
    pygments.org
    *.python.org
    pythonpaste.org
    *.pythonware.com
    *.pocoo.org
    reportlab.com
    *.repoze.org
    *.schooltool.org

Not all sites are needed, but why block projects official downloads?

Gediminas