[Zope-dev] beta.zope.org (www.zope.org relaunch project)

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue May 10 05:57:04 EDT 2011

Hi there,

http://beta.zope.org/the-world-of-zope

dekade -> decade:

And just talk about 'Zope community has grown' instead of starting with
"Zope Corp. and the Zope community", which I think gives the impression
the community is some kind of appendage to Zope corp, the driving force
behind it all. While this was true 10 years ago, it isn't today. And
Zope corp is a part of the Zope community, right? And we're not talking
about Zope corp specific products either, so that could lead to
confusion the other way: somebody might call Zope corp about Plone.

Regards,

Martijn