[Zope-dev] zope.testrunner and nose count doctests differently

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Thu Nov 3 09:12:56 UTC 2011

Am 03.11.2011 um 08:25 schrieb Chris Withers:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm experimenting with using nose as an alternative to zope.testrunner
> so I can take advantage of the junit and cobertura compatible xml output
> offered.
[...]
> I'm paranoid that nose might not be running some tests that
> zope.testrunner is.

Run both test runners with the option -vv to see which tests are run.
(I did this for your code and the list of tests seems to be equal.)

Though this is no answer to the question which code does the counting.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer
gocept gmbh & co. kg · Forsterstraße 29 · 06112 Halle (Saale) · Germany