[Zope-dev] Passing variable across pages

Babylakshmi Muthusamy babylakshmimani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:45:49 EST 2011

Hi All,

I have a query page which gives multiple category results. I would like to
list the categories in a intermediate page and link them to multiple pages.
I have a single script which generates multiple category outputs. I would
like to pass the variables for each of the categories pages through the
intermediate page.
I tried by storing them in session variables. but the sessions get expired
quickly.
I tried passing them through query string, but the results are with multiple
lines(say 40,000)
Please suggest me a solution for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Babylakshmi