[Zope-dev] [Checkins] SVN: zc.buildout/ Moved to github

Andi Zeidler witsch at plone.org
Mon Aug 20 08:15:55 UTC 2012

On Aug 20, 2012, at 3:08 , Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Jens is right to point out the legal concerns, which many of us don't fully understand. I think it might have been more effective had it pointed out why people should care, rather than just saying "this is the rule".

+1

it seems to me the ZF should consider having a lawyer check the legal implications of dealing with github instead of just stating again and again that the situation is not clear (and therefore they cannot do anything).  as it looks the 1.6.1 release has already been made from github, and under the ZPL.  if i understand jens correctly this shouldn't even be possible…

best regards,

andi

--
andreas zeidler