[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 29, OK: 15

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Mon Aug 27 11:39:54 UTC 2012

(I've trimmed the Cc: list)

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:22:51PM +0200, Patrick Gerken wrote:
> @Christophe Combelles @Marius Gedminas
> Both buildbots do not provide the xmlrpc interface any longer, do you
> know why? Did you maybe upgrade and this xmlrpc interface is not
> provided any longer?

The only buildbot I have access to is the one at http://zope3.pov.lt/.

I've recently upgraded the server from Ubuntu 10.04 to 12.04, which also
means I upgraded buildbot from 0.7.12-1ubuntu1 to 0.8.5-2.  This may
have affected something or it may not, and I've no idea which two
buildbots you're talking about.

> Also, we are currently only getting E-Mails from the winbots and Epy,
> so we only have windows tests and zope tests. No ztk or grok or
> bluebream for linux.

Something is wrong with one of the two buildslaves of the 3.4 KGS
buildbot -- most likely Wake-on-LAN stopped working again, since I don't
see any activity from it since Aug 10.  I'll go kick it, but then again
I don't think anybody cares about something as ancient as the Zope 3.4
KGS any more.

Marius Gedminas
--
9. Okay, then, what do you think about "syntactic noise" in config files?

	-- http://alumnit.ca/wiki/index.php?page=RetchMail