[Zope-dev] ZAM/ZMI Demo

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:26:01 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 04:49, Roger <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
> It has an Add menu, but there is nothing to add by default.
> You can see the Add menu left from the Context Menu. It will
> open if you hover on the "+".
>
> The important part in ZAM is, that it is cusomizable
> by ist plugins. This concept was used because not
> every project is using the full zope.* package stack.

This is at least an important attitude.
I think also a future admin interface to a large extent should lose
many of the ZMI concepts. For example, we need several management
tools, like what is in the control panel at the moment. But that
should be separate from the browsing of objects. That browsing should
instead be a rather low-level ZODB browser, IMO.

//Lennart