[Zope-dev] zc.zservertracelog and accurate logging of paths

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Jan 10 14:38:53 UTC 2012

Yesterday I was fixing a bug in zc.zservertracelog and noticed an
unrelated failing test:

  GET /test-req4/?

is logged as a request for "/test-req4/" without the ?.  AFAICS this is
because of an 18-month change to zope.server.http.httprequestparser.

Does anybody care?  (I don't).  I thought I'd let people know, since
Alex Smith was careful enough to add an explicit test case for this
three years ago.

See the changelog message for r124010 in zc.zservertracelog
(http://zope3.pov.lt/trac/changeset/124010/zc.zservertracelog) for more
details.

Marius Gedminas
--