[Zope-dev] zope.intid and zope.keyreference.interfaces.NotYet exception (patch)

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Tue Jul 3 13:06:36 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman
<janwijbrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> At the end of this post, I pasted the diff from the current zope.intid
> trunk against your "fork" on bitbucket. Maybe this would make it easier
> for others to comment on it?

It would be easier to read if you did the diff against the base
version the fork was started from. Or otherwise update the fork with
the changes done in the meantime.

I see a bunch of unrelated changes in there, like the
implements/implementer changes. I'm not sure what else is unrelated to
the proposed change.

Hanno