[Zope-dev] zope.intid and zope.keyreference.interfaces.NotYet exception (patch)

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 09:47:57 UTC 2012

On 7/3/12 15:06 , Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman
> <janwijbrand at gmail.com> wrote:
>> At the end of this post, I pasted the diff from the current zope.intid
>> trunk against your "fork" on bitbucket. Maybe this would make it easier
>> for others to comment on it?
>
> It would be easier to read if you did the diff against the base
> version the fork was started from. Or otherwise update the fork with
> the changes done in the meantime.
>
> I see a bunch of unrelated changes in there, like the
> implements/implementer changes. I'm not sure what else is unrelated to
> the proposed change.

Ow, well, yes you are right. I didn't investigate too deeply either and
I do not know the revision the fork was based on. Maybe I just didn't
look hard enough.

I just wanted to see if we could get a little feedback by posting the
diff over here, instead for others to have to go through this just see
what the proposed changes are. Being the messenger so to say.

Did you stop looking at the diff once you noticed it was created
suboptimally? Would it help to find out the base revision and post a
diff again? I guess Cykooz would know the revision of the common base?

regards, jw