[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 7, OK: 38

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Mon Jun 25 02:27:41 UTC 2012

On 06/24/2012 09:00 PM, Zope tests summarizer wrote:
> [1]    FAILED  Repository policy check found errors in 273 projects
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-June/064767.html

I think I got nearly all the ZTK pacakge branches finally clean here:
the exceptions are

- - zope.app.twisted pulls in TwistedCore 2.0.5 as an external from the
  twisted SVN server

- - zope.html includes non-ZPL code (the ckeditor code).

I think it would be preferable to replace the svn:externals bit in
zope.app.twisted with a download of an eg::  however, twiseted 2.0.5
fails to install cleanly under setuptools / buildout, which likely means
a custom recipe. :(  As for the ckeditor bits:  they may actually be in
violation of our policy for checking in code not owned by the
contributor. :(  Can somebody who uses / depends on zope.html comment?
Maybe we wuold be better off pulling in the code from a CDN?

> [2]    FAILED  Total languishing bugs for zope: 62
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-June/064762.html
>

> [3]    FAILED  Total languishing bugs for zopeapp: 1
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-June/064757.html
>

> [4]    FAILED  Total languishing bugs for zopetoolkit: 198
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-June/064760.html

These three are unsurprising:  improving them would need concerted effert
from the community.

> [5]    FAILED  ZTK 1.0dev / Python2.5.5 Linux 64bit
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-June/064766.html

SSDD

> [6]    FAILED  ZTK 1.1dev / Python2.5.5 Linux 64bit
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-June/064764.html

SSDD.

> [7]    FAILED  Zope 3.4 KGS / Python2.4.6 64bit linux
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2012-June/064778.html

Following this one yields a 404 on the afpy.org buildbot.

Tres.
- --
Tres Seaver          +1 540-429-0999          tseaver at palladion.com