[Zope-dev] zope-tests - FAILED: 122, OK: 33, UNKNOWN: 2

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Thu May 10 19:10:14 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
> Can we please decomission the winbot until somebody has time to fix it?
> The false negatives could be masking real problems.

I tried to reproduce the problem manually on the winbot, but my remote
connection died every 10 seconds - so after an hour I gave up.

I've now disabled the "dev" builders using checkouts of all
ZTK/ZopeApp packages and restarted the server.

Let's see if the tests for released packages still work.

Hanno