[Zope-dev] Examples of ZODB.event

Jean-Daniel jeandaniel.browne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:45:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

I would like to build a config repository on the ZODB for an appliance
where many processes would boot and talk to at boot to load their
configuration.

Some processes might modify or add new conf, and some different component
should take this change of configuration into account.

Is there any ZODB.event example app that I could read from? ZODB.event is a
little too low level for me.

I wish the subscribers would get a notification message like:

- property modified. Ex: '(VideoComponent', 'server_port')
- original value, new value. Ex: '8080', '1234'

Thanks, bye