[Zope-dev] ZTK 2.0 process

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:45:36 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 2/26/13 5:04 PM, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The process for a ZTK 2.0 release isn't really well defined. I'm not
> sure if Jan-Wijbrand and Christophe are still interested in working on
> ZTK releases.

I'm personally and from a business-perspective still interested in the
ZTK and to have Grok to be a relevant (to the ZTK process) "consumer" of
the ZTK.

That said, I've been off of the radar for a while concerning the ZTK
because: 1) busy and 2) Grok's proven to be fairly stable and thus did
not need much maintenance for quite a while.

So:

* Thanks Stephan and Hanno to get this ball rolling again

* Thanks to whoever ported so many of the ZTK packages to Python 3 already!

* I'll need to blow of some dust from my ZTK-knowledge and how Grok is
using it to give you useful input to your questions.

regards, jw