[Zope-dev] ZTK 2.0 process

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Wed Feb 27 20:38:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. z3c.recipe.compattest and zc.recipe.testrunner doesn't work with Buildout 2.

Both do now. You currently need z3c.recipe.compattest from trunk though.

I updated the ZTK trunk in the last days, and most of it should work
under Python 3.3 now.

To test do:

svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/trunk ztk-trunk
cd ztk-trunk
python3.3 bootstrap.py
bin/buildout
bin/test-ztk

Locally I get test failures for 10 packages - since not all are ported
yet. But the overall buildout and test infrastructure works. Note that
this is pulling in ZODB, ZEO and the compattest recipe from Git/SVN
via mr.developers auto-checkout option. For everything else it uses
(alpha) releases. If you want to test the master of every package, you
have to run "bin/buildout -c development.cfg".

> Can you tell me what is missing or deprecated in this list ?
> https://github.com/sdouche/zopetoolkit-py3.3/blob/master/ztk.cfg

Best check back against the canonical file in SVN as mentioned above.

Hanno