[Zope-dev] ZTK 2.0: Deprecate zope.sequencesort

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:20:36 UTC 2013

On Thursday, February 28, 2013 02:59:33 PM Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> In the same way, I think we should remove RestrictedPython and
> zope.untrustedpython from the ZTK. Since those are also very much
> dependencies of Zope alone and porting is going to be a very
> challenging task.

Well, it is useful for any project allowing end-users to code Python code. I
know we do in our project's UI. So I would feel more comfortable in keeping
it, but I would not stop a port of my project to Python 3 because of its
absence. So maybe ZTK should not either. ;-)

I personally do not feel comfortable enough to tackle this package myself
though.

Regards,
Stephan
--