[Zope-dev] Status of github migration

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Jan 10 10:48:18 UTC 2013

On Jan 10, 2013, at 11:23 , Patrick Gerken <do3ccqrv at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to fix some logging in Products.SiteErrorLog, but I am confused where to go to.
>
> zopefoundation on github has a small number of repos but not Products.SiteErrorLog.
> http://svn.zope.org shows me a web view of our old cvs server.
>
> There is something wrong. Can I help with something?

Going to http://svn.zope.org works fine for me. I see the expected SVN repositories.

The GitHub migration happens on an as-needed basis. Package maintainers may request to have packages migrated or, like Jim and Tres are already doing, migrate packages themselves. There is no full migration of all svn.zope.org content.

For those packages that are fully migrated you will have obvious markers on the package in svn.zope.org, such as the package being read-only.

jens