[Zope-dev] Zope2 git mirror not updating?

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Jan 11 13:10:54 UTC 2013

On Jan 11, 2013, at 14:07 , Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:

> I noticed that the Zope2 git mirror does not appear to be updating. Looking at https://github.com/zopefoundation/Zope/commits/2.13 it doesn't have any commits after November 15, while subversion has more recent commits from Hanno and Maurits. Did an updating process break? Or did development switch to github but the subversion repository was not made readonly?

I had already mentioned in a different thread that the Zope and all Products.* packages you see on GitHub are not final migrations, just test migrations. Until a package is clearly marked as migrated in SVN (such as all packages Jim and Tres migrated) the migration is not final and all changes should still be checked into svn.zope.org.

jens