[Zope-dev] Buildout - including per-user site-packages dir.

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Tue Jun 25 20:13:15 CEST 2013

AFAIK, you just need to create a .buildout directory in your home
directory, put the file "default.cfg" in it with this content:

[buildout]
eggs-directory = /home/YOURS/.buildout/eggs
download-cache = /home/YOURS/.buildout/downloads
extends-cache = /home/YOURS/.buildout/extends

and create the directories referenced here.

cheers,
johannes