[Zope-dev] SVN to Git Conversion

Roger dev at projekt01.ch
Sat Mar 2 06:56:31 UTC 2013

Hi Stephan

Thanks a lot!

Is there any information about what this means for zope contributers?

What are the restrictions or any other relevant parts where we have
to know additional to the git basics?

I probably missed some mailinglist threads. Just let me know if everything
was
answered before and I'll grab the mailinglist threads.

Regards
Roger Ineichen
END OF MESSAGE

Auftrag