[Zope-dev] Version Numbering for Ported Packages

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Tue Mar 12 14:41:23 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 08:35:46AM -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Monday, March 11, 2013 10:09:51 PM Tres Seaver wrote:
> > Also, is somebody running / reporting tests via
> > Travis?  Where are those results going?
>
> They should be running for all packages. I have turned off any notifications
> pending an agreement of where we want the reports to go. The easiest thing
> right now would be a Wiki page that shows the status icon for each package.

FWIW whenever I get a failure notification from Travis about a package
that doesn't have a .travis.yml, I uncheck the Active checkbox in Github
repo settings.

Packages without a .travis.yml are treated as Ruby packages, and,
obviously, always fail.

> Note: I think most packages pass fine under Travis, but some are failing for
> some obscure reasons.

An overview would be good.

I could add a Travis column to http://zope3.pov.lt/py3/, I suppose.  The
image URLs are trivial to generate, assuming Travis knows about every ZF
repo on Github:

  https://api.travis-ci.org/zopefoundation/${reponame}.png?branch=master

Marius Gedminas
--